La vie

"Later, much later...each harrowing ordeal will become an adventure. For some idiotic reason, your most horrific experiences are the stories you most love to tell." -Xavier, L'Auberge Espagnole

21 April 2006

Busy!

I leave for Lyon tomorrow. Sunday morning I will run the marathon and then Meredith and I catch a train to Paris. We fly to Turkey Monday morning. We'll spend a couple days in Istanbul before going to Selcuk (via Izmir), near the Mediterranean coast. From Izmir we fly to Kayseri and stay in Goreme, in the Cappadocia region. Then we return for another couple days in Istanbul before I fly to Dublin to meet my sister. Molly and I will spend four days there and then return to Montlucon so I can teach. Before she leaves, we're spending the weekend in Paris. I'm excited!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That sounds crazy and very fun! Good luck in the race and enjoy the trip!

     
  • At 8:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a good race in Lyon. We're heading back home from Myrtle Beach tomorrow morning so we won't get any results until our Saturday night!
    Have fun in Turkey. You're going to cities I've never heard of!

     
  • At 8:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Have a great and safe trip. I love you tons and tons. I will try to call on Sunday?

     
  • At 10:00 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I cannot wait to hear your race report!!

    Safe travels :)

     
  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger jcerunner said…

    I hope your marathon was OK, just let us know!!

    Enjoy your stay in Turkey

     

Post a Comment

<< Home